Another day, another drawer. I know all these documents from the filing cabinet are pretty boring to look at, but it feels awesome to finally get rid of all this paper!
172-180. These folders of tax documents from 2005 – 2009.
I only have to keep these for three years, right? I sure hope so.
181. This insurance quote from 2008.
182. This thick file of bank statements from six years ago.
183. This (successful) business grant proposal.
184. Another folder from the accountant.
185. A retainer letter from the lawyer.
Interesting that my business lasted longer than the lawyer’s.
186. Copies of business operating agreement.
35 pages (at least). The business closed more than five years ago, so I don’t need this, right?
187. Another folder of bank statements and tax documents.
Running your own business can drown you in paperwork.
188. Another quote from an insurance agent.
Good thing I kept this quote all these years. *Yeah, right*
189. This Worker’s Compensation Insurance Fund Policy Packet.
I hate the word “packet”. I don’t know why. Especially when it comes from a government agency.
190. This business insurance policy.